Predator Cooling Blower
“Silent” Predator Cooling Blower
Globaltech Motor & Controls, Inc. specializes in new manufacturing of high capacity Cooling Blowers for AC/ DC ventilated Motors. Globaltech offers Cooling blowers made from carbon steel or high quality Stainless Steel, ranging from 5 HP to 25 HP. Please contact us today for more information. Globaltech Motor & Controls, Inc. is proud to introduce its Patent Pending design… the “Predator” cooling blower.
- Meets OSHA safe noise requirements for 8 hour work days (Std. #1910.95)
- Mounts onto existing Globaltech cooling blowers
- Available in Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Small,Compact design
- Patent Pending Design
- Available in various sizes (5HP to 25 HP Predator Designs)
- No air restrictions
- Available stand alone “Silencer” for existing GlobalTech predator blower or complete “silent predator” packages available.
- Prevents Dirt, Sand, Bugs, Water and other contaminates from entering Motor
- Longer life between rebuilds
- Less downtime for Rig
- Mechanical filtration, no filters required
- Increased Brush life
- Designed to mount directly onto GE752 Factory or Conversion Frame
- Superior Air Flow & Static Pressure output (For 1000 HP Continuous Duty)
- Carbon Steel or High Quality 316 Stainless Steel
- Quieter than the competition
- Smart Design slim Intake Cover – In most cases, offset adaptors are not needed
- Easy Impeller Maintenance & Removal – Impeller removal from both ends of Housing
(ONLY FILTERING BLOWER ON THE MARKET TO OFFER THIS FEATURE)
- Available from 5 H.P. to 25 H.P.
- Performance tested – Outperforms the competition!
- Only Filtering Blower on the market in which the Impeller can be removed from either end of Housing
- No need for entire blower removal to change out Impellers or AC Motors
- Standardization of QD Bushing to prevent shaft cutting when Hub seizes
- Ease of Impeller maintenance equals longer Blower life
- A space saving, money saving Intake Design Customer does not have to sacrifice Blower efficiency
- Smart design reduces amount of water or contamination from entering Blower
- In most cases, additional Offset Adapters are NOT needed
- Designed to save customer money!